skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Patrick Family

I decided to start this to journal and remember those precious moments that I get to share with my two little ones, Samuel and Aubrey. I just adore being a mom and feel that I have been blessed beyond words by God with these two little ones who brighten up each day and by my wonderful husband Mike. He is such a good husband and father...I am truly blessed!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A nice quiet Saturday!





Posted by Jillian at 2:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • A nice quiet Saturday!
      • A nice relaxing day!
      • A new bow!
      • Sam potty training
      • Sam and his race car
      • A warm winter day

About Me

Jillian
I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom to two beautiful children. I've been married for 7 years to my great husband Mike.
View my complete profile