skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Patrick Family

I decided to start this to journal and remember those precious moments that I get to share with my two little ones, Samuel and Aubrey. I just adore being a mom and feel that I have been blessed beyond words by God with these two little ones who brighten up each day and by my wonderful husband Mike. He is such a good husband and father...I am truly blessed!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our vacation to Florida: 6th day


Both the kids had so much fun getting to know their great grandparents...in this picture PePere was teaching them to play guitar!
Posted by Jillian at 10:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (14)
      • Aubrey chasing the seagulls at the beach - video link
      • Our vacation to Florida: Last day
      • Our vacation to Florida: 8th Day
      • Our vacation to Florida: 7th day cont.
      • Our vacation to Florida: 7th day
      • Our vacation to Florida: 6th day cont.
      • Our vacation to Florida: 6th day
      • Our vacation to Florida: 6th day
      • Our vacation to Florida: 5th day
      • Our vacation to Florida: 4th day DisneyWorld!
      • Our vacation to Florida: 3rd day
      • Our vacation to Florida: 2nd day cont.
      • Our vacation to Florida: 2nd day
      • Our vacation to Florida: 1st day
    • ►  January (6)

About Me

Jillian
I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom to two beautiful children. I've been married for 7 years to my great husband Mike.
View my complete profile