Just a minute to post...have to clean up the mess of the day, but I wanted to post these new pictures of Aubrey standing up all on her own. I grabbed my camera and took the picture really fast so it's not the best picture! The second picture you can see that she was trying to take a step! Wow, hard to believe my little girl is growing up so fast!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Aubrey stood on her own for the 1st time tonight!!
Just a minute to post...have to clean up the mess of the day, but I wanted to post these new pictures of Aubrey standing up all on her own. I grabbed my camera and took the picture really fast so it's not the best picture! The second picture you can see that she was trying to take a step! Wow, hard to believe my little girl is growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment