skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Patrick Family

I decided to start this to journal and remember those precious moments that I get to share with my two little ones, Samuel and Aubrey. I just adore being a mom and feel that I have been blessed beyond words by God with these two little ones who brighten up each day and by my wonderful husband Mike. He is such a good husband and father...I am truly blessed!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saying goodbye to MeMere and PePere 2/26







Posted by Jillian at 8:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • The drive home to NH 2/27
      • Saying goodbye to MeMere and PePere 2/26
      • An afternoon at Alexander Springs 3/25
      • Our trip to Clearwater 2-23 to 2-24
      • Spending time with MeMere and PePere
      • Faith and Health Deland Hospital 5k Road Race 2-22-09
      • Blue Springs 2-21-09
      • A visit with Grammy Barbara and Don at the Marion ...
      • Central Florida Zoo 2-20-09 (Part 1)
      • Central Florida Zoo 2-20-09
      • We're here!! 2-19-09
      • Our drive to Florida 2-18 to 2-19-09
      • Bowling
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (6)

About Me

Jillian
I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom to two beautiful children. I've been married for 7 years to my great husband Mike.
View my complete profile