skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Patrick Family

I decided to start this to journal and remember those precious moments that I get to share with my two little ones, Samuel and Aubrey. I just adore being a mom and feel that I have been blessed beyond words by God with these two little ones who brighten up each day and by my wonderful husband Mike. He is such a good husband and father...I am truly blessed!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sam breakdancing - he was quite a ham tonight!

Posted by Jillian at 9:20 PM

1 comment:

uncle Den said...

Soon it will be the gym!

April 12, 2009 at 5:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • Aubrey's big girl bed!
      • Sam breakdancing - he was quite a ham tonight!
      • Aubrey wants to be on video too!
      • Sam's impersonation of Alex the Lion
      • Sam as Dr. Cockroach
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (6)

About Me

Jillian
I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom to two beautiful children. I've been married for 7 years to my great husband Mike.
View my complete profile