skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Patrick Family

I decided to start this to journal and remember those precious moments that I get to share with my two little ones, Samuel and Aubrey. I just adore being a mom and feel that I have been blessed beyond words by God with these two little ones who brighten up each day and by my wonderful husband Mike. He is such a good husband and father...I am truly blessed!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Aubrey

Aubrey's pink pink pink cake! Grandpop, Aubrey, Sam and Yiayia
Presents!


My handsome guy with his pink cake

















Posted by Jillian at 4:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • Happy 4th Birthday Samuel Robert!!
      • Sam really wanted to go to the playground for his ...
      • Sam's preschool musical celebration
      • Sam & Aubrey's Birthday Party 5-16-09
      • Sam, Aubrey & Evan dancing - Little Mermaid
      • Happy Birthday Aubrey
      • Happy 2nd Birthday Aubrey
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (6)

About Me

Jillian
I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom to two beautiful children. I've been married for 7 years to my great husband Mike.
View my complete profile