Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sam potty training


So, last Thursday Sam woke up and said he wanted to wear his undies!! I was so excited that he initiated this. Last month we had a great week and a half of potty training and then had a set back. Sam wanted to wear diapers again the week before Christmas...so reluctantly we went back to diapers. Anyway...fast forward to this week and he's doing great. I am so proud of my little guy. He's been excited to get a new motorcycle before bed on days that he is dry with no accidents all day. Last night was really funny, he went upstairs to go to bed at 7:30 because he wanted his motorcycle...as you can imagine he never asks to go to bed!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Jillian

I'm so glad potty training is going well. Some resistance is completely normal. Where did you get that step stool? I need one for Wesley. I'll be sure to add you to my blogroll if you don't mind