I just have to say Aubrey is one rough and tumble little girl! She is going to be my trouble maker for sure! We were outside playing this morning after our walk and she decided to climb up onto Sam's bike (just a small tricycle) and she ended up going over the handlebars and landed on her face...poor thing got quite a scrape! I think we may wrap her in bubble wrap!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Aubrey's big fall
I just have to say Aubrey is one rough and tumble little girl! She is going to be my trouble maker for sure! We were outside playing this morning after our walk and she decided to climb up onto Sam's bike (just a small tricycle) and she ended up going over the handlebars and landed on her face...poor thing got quite a scrape! I think we may wrap her in bubble wrap!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment