skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Patrick Family

I decided to start this to journal and remember those precious moments that I get to share with my two little ones, Samuel and Aubrey. I just adore being a mom and feel that I have been blessed beyond words by God with these two little ones who brighten up each day and by my wonderful husband Mike. He is such a good husband and father...I am truly blessed!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What happened to my sweet little girl?





This is what happens when Aubrey plays outside with the boys and then has a snack with no bib on! YUCK, Gross!!
Posted by Jillian at 9:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • More pictures from Aubrey's birthday!
      • Happy Birthday Aubrey Jeanne!
      • Today 4/22/08
      • Aubrey's big fall
      • NSKS 5K Race 4/13/08
      • A beautiful sunny day at the playground
      • Aubrey is starting to get a handle on this walking...
      • What happened to my sweet little girl?
      • Chuck E Cheese
      • Sam and Evan are two crazy hockey guys!!
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (6)

About Me

Jillian
I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom to two beautiful children. I've been married for 7 years to my great husband Mike.
View my complete profile